If your water is acidic (low pH), you can use Proflow pH Neutralizer and pNeutralizer XL containing a self-sacrificing media, that slowly dissolves into the water to raise the pH. This media can be either calcium carbonate based, for moderate pH correction, or magnesium oxide based for more effective pH correction. The Proflow pH Neutralizer must be backwashed periodically since they typically also serve as mechanical filters to remove solid particles from the water. They also require periodic replenishment of the neutralizing media.
- uses Calcite (calcium carbonate based),
a mild neutralizing media;
- ideal for mild pH correction, when pH
of untreated water is min. 6,0.
- uses blend of Calcite/Corosex blend
(magnesium oxide based), a faster acting
- ideal for more aggressive pH correction, when:
- pH of untreated water is below 6,0;
- TDS of untreated water is high (>150);
- high peak flow rates.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary 1″ CONTROLE VALVE
- All water filters are offered as Simplex configuration
- Premium quality filter media
- Advanced high grade fiberglass pressure tank, designed and tested for high working pressure, fully corrosion resistant
- Easy and convenient to install, with media included (SYSTEMS FILLED)
1” Control valve for high flow rates/low pressure drop
Advanced microprocessor controlled, with NOVRAM® memory, power backup and backlit display
EAZY software for unrivalled programming simplicity and flexibility
- Flow rates up to 1,6 m3/hr
- Optional service valve available
- Optional bypass available